Friday, May 19, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Popular Technical Indicators

Learn online forex trading on this website - Free..:-)

There are lots of indicators in the market. And here is another amazing statistic. Every person who you speak to, everyone mentions of a new indicator they use. However as with everything, there are few famous ones -

1. Moving Averages
2. Relative Strength Index (RSI)
3. Stochastic Indicator
4. Support and resistance lines
5. Parabolic SAR
6. Moving Average Convergence Divergence (MACD)
And one of the most important ones -
7. Fibonacci Retracement

Overwhelmed? Don't know what they are?? Don't worry we'll go through each of them.
Also, one more point you have to remember - You don't have to use all of them.

So, lets wait for tomorrow's session to go through the indicators and their details.

One more thing. I guess you might be wondering where are details of my trades that I said I am going to share?

The answer is that I didn't place any trade as I found the market in a phase of retracement and just consolidating after a massive run..So, I wsas not sure if the trend is going to continue or is it going to retrace. So, I thought of being conservative and not trade.

So, remember what I said in my previous post - "Discipline - Without it ,I'll loose money and I'll be responsible for it"

So, I invoked this rule last week and didn't do any online forex trade. These kind of weeks do come sometime.

So be disciplined and then only trade.

So, keep visiting this blog. Add RSS feed to your browser and do come back again to
Learn Online Forex Trading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?