Saturday, February 03, 2007

Forex Day trading System - Yesterday's Non Farm Payroll (NFP) declaration

Forex Day trading System - Yesterday's Non Farm Payroll (NFP) declaration

Yesterday one of the biggest fundamental news in a calendar month, the non farm payroll or as people call it NFP came out..Like I mentioned in my earlier posts, its one of the biggest since the average pips movement in 1st few min. of this news come out is between 100-150 pips..

But, yesterday when I was watching the market reaction, I found yesterday it didn't create that big a storm..I was tracking GBP/USD and EUR/USD.. The pip movement was just 60-70 pips..


It seems the market was confused which direction to go to..It was just a whipshaw above and below for 15 min..Any one who would have placed a trade would have seen their stops taken out..

Did you place the trade?? How did you fair in this day trading ? Was it a forex system that you followed?

Thats all in this message..Keep visiting to learn more and keep leaving your comments.

Comments:
Great article

I hope everybody read this article

Thanks
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?