Saturday, May 27, 2006

Learn online forex trading - Technical Analysis - Candlesticks


Learn Online Forex Trading - Candlesticks Patterns

Candlesticks ?? What are they doing in online forex trading? No..I am not talking about the candles that you light at home.

Candlesticks is one of the most widely used indicators to check the market conditions. Make no mistake, It is used across all the markets for trading like Stocks, Options, Commodities, futures and Forex trading of course.


On left are typical candlesticks. Red is a bearish candlestick while green are bullish.

Now it can be an entire manual if I start describing the Candlesticks. So, here is what we'll do..I'll mention below a website link which you can visit and read about Candlesticks. That particular website is on Stocks trading and has a complete page about Candlesticks. What you'll read there can be applied to Forex market also.

http://www.altavest.com/candlesticks.html

So, go to this site and read about Candlesticks and read it again and again as it is one of the most powerful indicators and you really need to understand it if you want to learn online forex trading.

With in next few hours I'll mention about my online forex trade on USD/CAD that I did on

25-May-06. I'll also mention the analysis behind that trade.

I would like to know what do you think about that trade and post questions if you have are point out if I made any mistakes in that trade.

Keep visiting this blog to learn online forex trading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?