Thursday, August 03, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Its Non Farm Payroll Time (NFP)

Learn Online Forex Trading - Non Farm Payroll (NFP) declaration tomorrow

Before I start mentioning about NFP, I need to share some good news with you -

My site is ranking at top of google search engine for some forex trading terms for which 95000 sites are competing. I came to know about this and day before yesterday and it made me feel that yes, this site is worth something.

I would like to thank all of you loyal readers and visitors for linking to this site or adding this to your RSS feeds. Gradually and surely the readership is building.

I am definitly getting the feeling that my tips and suggestions are helping you out. Let me accept that I am not an expert in online forex trading and I am not trying to be an expert. I just trying to share my knowledge with fellow traders and trying to shorten their learning curve.

And to thank you for your readership, I would like to offer you something on online forex trading for free. Please just mention your email id in the comments and I'll madd your id to my address book and then I'll delete your comment so that your id doesn't fall in spammers hands.

So lets get started with today's session on learning online forex trading -

Tomorrow is the 1st friday of August and so its time for Non-Farm payroll ( NFP ) declaration. Remember this is the most volatime fundamental news and when the news come out all the currency pairs that have USD as one of its currency, move atleast 100 pips in a matter for 1-2 min.

Like I mentioned in my one of the previous posts the NFP news comes at 8:30 AM EST. So you'll observe that the online forex trading market will become quite from 6 AM EST and come into strong movement when Non Farm Payroll announcement comes out.

Personally I never trade NFP announcements as the trading agents never gaurantee that the order will be fullfilled, so you don't to enter an online forex trade in which there are chances that the stop order may not get filled in case the market goes against the direction of your trade. This could cause your account to lose thousand's of dollars.

Some experts are suggesting that tomorrows NFP announcement will be pro USD.

Thats all in today's session to learn online forex trading. Add this site to your favourites or add the RSS feed..Just make sure that you keep visiting this site again and again.

Also, don't forget to leave your email id in comments to receive a gift very soon..:-)

Keep visiting to learn online forex trading

Comments:
niveky@hotmail.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?