Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Why do I feel good?


Learn online Forex Trading - Why do "I feel good"?

Because another forex trade of mine went right..:-)..If you read the end of my last post, I guessed that USD/CHF will hit 1.2410 and make a double top..

Well it didn't exactly 1.2410. It went till 1.2430 and then is now bouncing from 38.2% fib level on the daily charts. So, in the online forex trading this is a very exciting time. If the 38.2 fib holds true, I can see the pair hit atleast 1.2000. So its like double bottom.

Now the next thing is to identify a good entry point on the hourly chart or the 5 min chart depending on your forex trading type.

If you look at the hourly chart at the type of this message, the indicators are pointing to go short.. -

1. The MACD indicator is showing divergance as in the currency pair is making a double top, but MACD is not.

2. Currency made a double top.

3. RSI is below 50.

So, for me the ideal online forex trade will be to -

Enter the trade at 1.2390 and
Place stop at 1.2420
Place the target at 1.2270

So, with 30 pips to 120 is a great risk reward ratio of 1:4

So, In fact I have entered the online forex trade at 1.2390.

I'll post my results tomorrow..:-)

So, keep visiting to learn more about online forex trading.

Comments:
Hi there your blog is really cool and informative site.
I shall be coming back to this and recommending it on my blog http://forextradingonline246.blogspot.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?