Sunday, June 11, 2006

Learn Forex Trading - Was I wrong last week?

Learn online forex trading - Was I wrong last week?

I was anticipating EUR/USD breakout last week..What happenned? Was I wrong? Not really..as I didn't knew that the fundamental news of killing of Al-qaeda terrorist will hit the market making USD stronger and stronger.

But the important question to ask is - Did I lose any money? No, I didn't..Why?? because I didn't do any forex trading...Why?
Because I was waiting for a confirming signal to enter long on EURO/USD..which didn't come and so I didn't do any forex trading..So, what saved me my money?? Discipline!!!

So, guys n gals, discipline is a big asset in forex trading..I have emphasized it again and again during our journey to learn forex trading. Remember - Money saved is as good as money earned!!

By the way, I am sorry for the delay in posting this latest message, as I was busy with few things.

So, this post was to highlight with a real example of the impact of fundamental announcements is forex trading. Of course, the example we just saw could not have been predicted, however the ones we know like Non-firm Payrolls (NFP) etc should definitely be considered before doing forex trading..Please remember this tip.

In next post we'll learn and see practical application of Relative Strength Index (RSI) technical indicator.

So, keep visiting and add RSS feed of this site to your page to learn online forex trading.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?