Monday, May 29, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Do you trade on holidays?

Learn Online Forex Trading - Do you trade on holidays like Memorial day for example?

At least I don't!!!

The reason is fairly simple. See the online forex trading world constitutes of big banks, institutes around the world. Its not like stock trading which is operated by a regulatory authority. So on a holiday like memorial day I am sure that the banks and financial institutions are closed. This means that there is not enough liquidity in the forex trading market. Specially today when the UK banks are closed because of Spring Holiday break, the liquidity is very low.

Oh, Did I tell you that UK and USA sessions are the ones where a lot of forex trading movements happen? So, today is not online forex trading day for me ..:-).

Very soon I'll post details about a new forex trading technical indicator. So keep visiting this blog to learn online forex trading

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?