Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Where is the market??


Learn Online Forex trading - Which direction will market go tomorrow?

Look at daily charts for EUR/USD and GBP/USD. They are all at 38.6 Fibonacci levels..Wow.
What can happen due to this? My 1st guess is that they will bounce tomorrow, as at all the fibonacci levels the currency pair show some support during downtrend.

However I'll do forex trading only when I get indicator confirmation. I do forex trading using 30 min. and 5 min. chart. So, I'll see of market has bounced and RSI and MACD also confirm the same.

On 30 Min. chart I am already seeing the MACD divergence. The currency pairs are making new lows, but the MACD pair has not made the same.

So, watch out how EUR/USD and GBP/USD will work tomorrow.

Thats all in today's session to learn forex trading. Visit tomorrow again to learn more
.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?