Thursday, October 05, 2006

Learn Online Forex Trading - Non Farm Payroll (NFP)

Learn Online Forex Trading - Tomorrow's NFP (Non farm Payroll) declaration

Hello everyone..Tomorrow is NFP (Non Farm Payroll) declaration which as I explained earlier is one of the most volatile fundamental announcments..A typical NFP declaration moves all the USD based currency pair in the range of 90 to 150 pips in just a matter on 1 min.

So, my suggestion will be to close all the trades by 7 AM tomorrow. My AUD/USD trade was in 35 pips profit. I have closed it already since I am aware of the burn this fundamental announcement can cause.

The day traders should be very careful while doing day trading. However the swing traders can decide if they want t take this risk since I am assuming that swing traders tarde on 1 hr chart.

Its advicable to close the trade well in advance because during NFP announcement the trading stations don't open any new trade or close open trades immediately because of volatility.

Thats all in todays session of Learn Online Forex Trading. Keep visiting again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?