Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Forex Day Trading system - An exciting trading setup

Forex Day Trading system - An exciting trading setup

In my last message I mentioned that the Major currency pairs were about to go $$ bulish on which one of the readers asked as to go long or short. To go long and short depends on the currency pair you are dealing with. If you are dealing on GBP/USD then go short or if you are dealing on USD/CHF, then go long.

The rationale behind this forex trade is to buy USD and sell the corresponding currency. That setup could have been used in day trading or even swing trading. The system I used was of MACD and RSI setup.

Today, when I look at EUR/USD, I am finding that the currency pair is making triple top at 1.3000 levels..So, I would suggest you to sell EUR/USD at 1.2980 and close the trade at 1.2870
and make handsome 100 pips..The parabolic sar is confirming this trade so are the RSI and MACD indicators now.

So, this is another good trade setup for day trading the EUR/USD currency pair.

Thats all in today's session..Visit again to learn more.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?