Friday, July 13, 2007

Forex Day Trading system - Major top in the EUR/USD

Forex Day Trading system - Major top in the EUR/USD

I am watching this currency pair for past 2 days..I am finding that a major top is in place..Thats why even if my trading system is saying that go long, I am not. If you notice, the current level of EUR/USD is offerring a major resistance. The pair has been rejected multiple times from that level..

I'll do either of the below two -

1. Go long only when this resistance level has been broken.

2. Go short once my trading system confirms it. According to me retracement is on the cards.

My trading system now a days is the one that Adam Burgoyne has given in his "5 EMAs forex trading system"..What a superb ebook he has written..Definitely Worth buying..!!!!

Click here if you would like to know what is in this ebook!!

The same is true for GBP/USD also..

Thats all in this post..Visit again to learn more..

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?