Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Forex Trading Blog - Some interesting facts..:-)

Here are some interesting facts on "The Forex Trading Blog" -

As I mentioned in my previous post, it took more than 5 days infact 7 days to be precise for the 1st visitor to visit this site since I started it on 13-May-06. However once it started, there is constant increase in the readership.

The most popular post that is read again and again on this site is the one in which I mentioned the ebook I recommend - Forex Trading Machine from Avi Frister and 5 EMA forex trading system by Adam Burgoyne. These 2 ebooks are truely great.

The most famous question that my readers keep asking me again and again is "Which currency pair should one trade". I recommend the USD based currency pair since the spreads are very tight.

The most common technical indicator that I guess readers are interested is EMA and people always ask me the settings for the EMA.

There are 177 RSS subscribers to my blog (2 added since my last post..:-)) ..Out of these 40% are USA based and 25% are UK based. To my surprise, 5% are indians. I was expecting less than that.

I asked in one of my posts that which fundamental announcement do people like to trade the most. The response was..Yes, NFP (Non farm payroll).. Altough its a very volatile & risky news, still it seems to be the favourite. If you are trading using that, I suggest you to use the strategy that Avi frister provides when one buys his Forex Trading Machine ebook

Thats all in today's post..I'll share some more interesting facts in my next message..Keep visiting to learn more. Infact I encourage you to add the RSS feed to your site so that you are always aware when I post about online forex trading which I do quite frequently..:-).

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?