Tuesday, April 17, 2007

No stopping for GBP Pound

Milestone in the currency market - No stopping for GBP Pound.

Today the GBP/USD currency pair touched 2.0000 mark which means that 1 USD = 2 GBP.
The expert team is not sure till when will this run of pound going to continue. When I look at the daily chart I find the currency pair to be in 5th Elliot wave which means that the run can stop any time. My guess is that it will run till 2.150 or where abouts.

As per the hour chart the currency pair already has run 400 pips. So, I am not in favour of doing any trading at this point on this currency pair. No position or swing trading, nor even day trading.

MACD and RSI are also declining as I am writing. Instead, I have opened a forex trade on USD/CHF. This is currenctly in 35 pips profit. I'll keep you posted on the progress.

By the way, my last trade on AUD/USD ended in -45pips. It touched my stop loss. I was expecting the currency pair to go $$ bullish, but it went otherwise.

Thats all in this session of learning forex trading. Keep visiting to learn more.


GDFBCCC18210666

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?