Sunday, March 25, 2007

Forex Day Trading System : Another opportunity to trade EUR/USD

Forex Day Trading System : Another opportunity to trade EUR/USD

I mentioned that my previous trade on this currency pair had me a profit of 53 pips..That was when I went long..

After my trailing stop loss was hit, when I looked at the currency pair again on a daily chart, I found that the currency pair has hit a massive resistance..A kind of double top and the currency pair has started retracing..

So, as you can guess, This is another opportunity to trade on hourly chart..This time to go short on EUR/USD. This means that I am buying the USD by selling Euro.

Thats exactly what I did, as soon as the currency pair closed below a particular EMA, I went short. Currently I am at a profot of 37 pips..This is such a nice opportunity, that I again bend one of my trading rules and have left my trade open on the weekend.

This is another trading strategy that can be used. In this forex day trading system, one can look the currency pair to hit a support or resistance on the hourly chart. If the next candlestick shows a reversal patter, go long/short in the direction of reversal candle and place the trade using a 15 min or 5 min. chart with profit target of 25-45 pips

Tis strategy is equally effective for forex swing trading..This time the daily chart to be refferred to identify support and resistance level and trade to be placed using hourly chart for a currency pair. generally, the profit targets should be 80-150 pips!!!

This is a sort of a mechanical forex trading, but not entirely mechanical.

By the way has anyone of you triedany alert service to do currency trading? How effective is it?

Thats all in this message..Visit again to learn more on the online currency trading market.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?