Thursday, March 08, 2007

Forex Day Trading System - The most volatile time of the month is NFP (Non Farm Payroll)

Forex Day Trading System - The most volatile time of the month

Tomorrow is the most volatile time in a month of the currency trading market..Yes its Non Farm Payroll time.. I like the way the forex pairs jumps during this announcement..The candlesticks size is big, the technical indicators such as RSI, EMA or MACD etc don't make sense and all the analysis goes for a toss..

Its really exciting..I generally do not trade this fundamental news announcement..However, I bought Avi frister course of
Forex Trading Machine sometime back..The course comes with a strategy on how to trade the NFP news..I am going to apply this strategy on my demo account to check how is the strategy working..My target will be just 25 pips..no more..no lesss.

As always, I'll share the results with you..

Meanwhile, some of you who hava asked how has been the results of the cash cow strategy of this course..Here are the details -

1. Trade 1 - 100 pip profit..
2. trade 2 - I customized the strategy a bit to apply under certain different rules..I ended up with 60 pip profit on my demo account..

Although I made a big profit by trading NZD/USD..it was 191 pips..

As far as the
Forex Trading Machine system goes, its too early for me to say how reliable is it though I had too profitable trades, but I would like to make few more trades using the strategies mentioned in that.


Thats all in today's post..Incase you have bought the forex trading machine course yourself, do share with me your results if you have done the day trading of the NFP news.

Visit again to learn more on currency trading
.

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?