Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Forex Day Trading System - USD booms

Forex Day Trading System - USD booms!!

Anyone who is watching the currency trading charts must have realized that the USD is bullish the big time..And its bullish across the board with EUR, GBP, CHF, AUD, NZD everyone stumbling against Greenback retaliation..Except JPY!! Yes, Yen is giving bigtime pounding to the $$..

Thats because the JPY is too much driven by the fundamentals..Thats the primary reason I don't day trade USD/JPY currency anymore since I do trading by technical analysis using indicators such as EMA, RSI or MACD etc..

I entered the trade the other day NZD/USD, which I closed at 191 pips profit..In between I was in 230 pips profit, but I stayed in the trade till I got a valid exit signal..

Thats the important concept, enter the trade only when your trading system for day or swing trading mentions for forex market and exit only when the technical indicators ask you to do so..

Thats what the philosophy I applied and ended up with 191 pips profit..

Thats all in today's session..Please visit again to learn for on currency or also called trading the forex
.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?