Sunday, February 18, 2007

Forex Day Trading System - Some reliable technical charting techniques

Forex Day Trading System - Some reliable technical charting techniques

On Friday, I placed a trade on EUR/USD using one of the very reliable techniques - The double top. This technique is dependent on resistance lines..So if the currency price is bouncing of a particular level again and again, it initiates a formation of a charting pattern called Double Top or Triple top if forex price bounced of that level thrice..

Double top and Double bottom for that matter are very popular in all the trading marets and can be used in all the chart times such as a day trading or swing trading or for any trading system. I have watched quite a few courses such as investools or optionetics on stocks/options and I found that all these definitely touch on double tops/bottoms..

As I mentioned you can apply these patterns on any market let it be commodity or stock and definitely forex..

Before placing that trade I confirmed using another indicator 100 EMA which started going downward. Currently I am about 25 pips in profit however for this fotrex trade the exit signal is not in place and since it a swing and not a day trading, I am still into this trade and on the basis if the system I follow, I'll exit only when the technical indicators will line up for exit. Tomorrow no primary fundamental news is coming, so I am expecting to hit about 90 pips as profit (on yhe basis of Fibonacci retracement level)

Thats all in todays post..Keep visiting again to learn more on currency trading.

Labels: , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?