Sunday, March 11, 2007

Forex Day Trading system: My results for the last NFP announcement

Forex Day Trading system: My results for the last NFP announcement.

Few days back I mentioned in my post that I am going to trade Non Farm Payroll as a trial using Avi Frister 's system in Forex Trading Machine course..

Along with that I thought of trying another forex strategy that I came to my mind few days back..Its more of a hedging technique.

I cannot tell you the details about the strategy that "Forex trading machine" course tells or else Avi will sue me..:-)..However, I can share with you the results of my gains in the trades I placed -

I placed 3 forex trades on 3 currency pairs on my Demo Account -

a. Buy Trade on GBP/USD using Avi's forex day trading system for NFP fundamental announcement.
b. Long on EUR/USD on an entry price using my strategy
c. Long on USD/CHF on an entry price using my strategy

My target on trade b & c was 50 pips each and stop loss was 25 pips.

Here is what happenned -

a. Trade A went successfully and I acheived good amount of pips.
b. Trade b was loss of 25 pips
c. trade c was profit of 50 pips

In all, its still early to say about my startegy, however I can say that Forex trading machine is a nice course and contains good forex trading systems for day as well as swing trading..

I still would like to place few more trades using the cash cow startegy before I can say for certain..However, what ever trades I have placed have been profitable..

This week I am going to place trade on my mini trading account with real money using Avi's system..And, yes, I'll share the results with you.

For people looking for a book on startegy for currency trading, for now I'll recommend
Forex Trading Machine

Thats all in today's post on NFP which is more about my experience in this month's fundamental news.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?