Thursday, April 05, 2007

Forex Day Trading System - Its that time of month again

Forex Day Trading System - Its that time of month again

Yes, its Non farm Payroll time..or popularly known as nfp..The hottest news of monthly forex calender. As like last month, I am going to try few forex strategies that learnt from Avi Frister's popular ebook. Also, I am going to try some more startegies that I am trying to develop on my own.

For the last 2 months, I am finding that NFP is not mooving the market so much. Last 2 months, the average movement of EUR/USD is 80-90 pips, where as month prior to that it was 135 pips..

I am not sure, what is the reason for that. However, still I am going to try these strategies that I are a part of
Forex Trading Machine ebook.

Also, for all of you who were asking about my trades using ebook written by Adam Burgoyne called
5 EMA forex trading system, let me tell you that it is a wonderful ebook, however, before you place the trade using it, read it very carefully. Because for the strategy to be effective, please make sure that you have not missed any details.

If you are going to place any trades for NFP tomorrow and you are not proficient in that, please try it on demo account.

Thats all in this session..

Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?