Monday, April 09, 2007

Forex Day Trading System : Resources for Forex Charts

Forex Day Trading System : Resources for Forex Charts

In one of my articles few days back, I mentioned the importance of reliable and realtime forex chart. Some of you have asked me few sources for them.

The best source is the chart service that your broker provides. So, for e.g. since I use the plateform offerred by FXCM, I use the chart provided by them since my buy and sell price are reflected in the charts provided by them.

Other than that, the sources are -

www.dailyfx.com - Great site with important news and links to free and paid forex charts
www.esignal.com - Paid service. However, if you are beginner in forex market, I recommend you to use free charts only.

By the way, did any one of you traded the fundamental announcement and news of NFP (Non farm payroll)?

Thats all in this session to learn day trading the currency market. Visit again to learn more about forex tips and tricks.

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?