Sunday, May 06, 2007

Forex Trading - Something Exciting in May 2007

Forex Trading - Something Exciting in May 2007

There is something exciting in May 2007.. I am happy to tell you about it.

What is it? You will come to know very soon..Can you guess it? If yes, feel free to drop your comments..

A new week has started..Now also the forex trading market temporarily is looking USD bullish..
The EUR/USD currency pair looks to be at the major resistance level.. If it breaks that I guess we may see it reaching 1.3675 which will be +50 pips if I enter at 1.3625

Thats all in this short message...Visit again to learn more on forex or currency trading.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Hi,

Just discovered your great looking blog while researching for my website.

Great information!

Regards.

C Y Lack

 
Hi again, my website is at . Please visit and perhaps give me your comments.

Thanks and regards.

C Y Lack
 
Hi again,

Sorry my website is at http://www.articlesjoy.com/forex-trading/

Thanks and regards
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?