Sunday, September 30, 2007

Forex Day Trading System - Exciting Info!!

Forex Day Trading System - Exciting Info!!

There are quite a few exciting infos that I have to share.

First, my blog has reached 600 subscribers in the RSS feed list..Thanks to all of you for making it such a popular blog site..Keep visiting and I'll share lot of other useful information also on the world of forex trading.

Next exciting news is that I am in middle of creating a forex trading course which will be launched in next few weeks and guess what I am going to distribute it Free to about 50 people before I start selling it. Why? One reason is that this is a way for me to thank the loyal visitors of this site. The next is that their feedback will allow me to improve the curse before it full fledgedly gets launched in the market.

I'll put up an opt-in page very soon for you to register..As you know me I am against Spam!! So don't worry about your email ids..:-)

The next is about historic moment on USD/CAD!!!!! Yes, the balance has shifted to CAD. The canadian dollar has become more stronger than USD. As of today 1 USD is equal to 0.99 CAD


Though this is historic, it opens a whole lot of sell opportunities. If you look at the monthly charts, the USD/CAD currency pair has just now broken the strong support, so it is extremly bearish. So what hour time frame you trade, daily or hourly or even 15 min, look for good entry points!!

Also, do remember, this week the NFP (Non farm payroll) numbers are going to come out.

Thats all in this message..Keep visiting to learn on online forex trading

Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
hey there just wanted to say what wonderful information your blog. Great for people just starting out with online forex day trading. Its really a big market though you really need to know your stuff. Keep up the great blog.
 
Nice forex trading systems
Forex Day Trading
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?