Thursday, March 13, 2008

Have you heard of Forex Assassin?

Forex Assassin - Have you heard of this forex trading system?

I received a newsletter yesterday from a forex trading expert who recommended a new trading course called Forex Assassin.

I went to the website of this product. The site mentions that this strategy can be used by anyone, even by people with no experience. Also it mentions that you don't need more than a minute per week to analyse the forex chart.

This looks to be interesting, however I am not sure how is this feasible. For me, I need to use the charts atleast 2 hrs a day to find any available entry/exit points. So thats why I am very curious about this system.

Have you used this system? What are your thoughts on Forex Assassin?

One thing to be noticed about this system is that it is Price Driven trading. Basically what this means is that the trade will be dependent on the current price of the currency pair. I guess, this strategy will primarily work with any USD based currency pair such as GBP/USD.

Looks to be a good system. But please let me know what is your feedback on Forex Assassin

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?