Saturday, March 15, 2008

Price of Forex assassin just got increased. But thats good for you!!

Yes, you read it right. Price of Forex assassin just got increased. It got increased from $77 to $97. I guess thats because Forex Assassin has become so popular.

But this Price increase is good for you.

You must be thinking what am I talking? How is this good?

There are 2 reasons, why I am thinking its good -

1. It really proves that the system works, is reliable and is receiving very good reviews. Thats why they went with a price increase.

2. This is a very amazing reason!! Thats because, to compensate everyone for this price increase I am giving a free ebook worth $45 to everyone who will buy Forex Assassin through this link.

This free ebook of mine contains a very amazing forex trading strategy that generates close to 40 pips everyday!!

So, in a way due to $20 increase in price of Forex Assassin, I am giving you a ebook worth $45, which contains a fantastic forex trading system, for FREE!!

All you have to do is -

1. Click on this link and buy the Forex Assassin system.

2. Check your email inbox which you gave when buying the package. I'll send this $45 ebook on that email id.

Yes..Its that simple. But you have to make sure that you buy Forex Assassin through this link.

Only thing I would like to suggest is that you should use the system and my free ebook. Don't let it just reside on your PC.

So, Click Here and buy the Forex Assassin pacakage and also get my Free ebook that contains a faboulous Forex trading strategy.

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?