Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Forex Assassin - All those who bought Forex Assassin!!

Forex Assassin - If you bought this system through my link, please read this.

1st of all I must Thank you to buy it through my link. You must have already received an email from me. Incase you haven't checked our email, please do so.

Incase you haven't received mail yet, either check your spam folder or you'll receive one today.

Please don't forget to add my id to your address book as this will ensure that my mails to you don't go to your Spam box. This is necessary so that my email with details on access to my trading system should not be missed out by you.

Just to recap for those who don't know details of my Forex Assassin offer - Anyone who buys Forex Assassin through my link, will receive FREE access to my forex trading strategy that consistently makes me close to 35-40 pips per day.

Please click here to find out what do you need to do to take advantage of this Offer!!

Labels: , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?