Thursday, May 22, 2008

Forex Day Trading - I made a mistake

I made a mistake..No its not in any Forex Trade.

Remember, in my last message, I mentioned that I am going a free ebook to anyone that buys Forex Assassin through my link? Well..They all got this ebook for free. This ebook contains a very amazing strategy that makes me more than 100 pips each week.

But, then I remembered that I haven't given this ebook for free to people who bought my other recommended systems in the past.

Well, the good thing is I know who all bought my recommended Forex course earlier. So, very soon they will receive an email from me with details on who they can download this ebook with amazing forex strategy.

Incase, you would like to receive my ebook for free, then go ahead and buy Forex assassin. Very shortly after that, you'll receive an email from me with access details

Now I am going to try the strategy mentioned in Forex Ace, which is a mechanical Forex Trading system. I'll share the details of my trade using the stratagy mentioned in ForexAce tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?