Friday, May 23, 2008

Forex Ace Review - I made a trade using Forexace

Forex Ace Review -

I made a trade today using ForexAce on GBP/USD currency pair. Since it is a mechanical trading system, it was very easy to understand and use.

My trade was open for 3.5 hrs and it closed with a profit of 56 pips.

However I would like to place few more trades before I'll recommend it.

But if you are thinking of buying it, please feel free to buy through my link. I'll give you the free ebook that I gave to people who bought forex assassin through my link. That ebook contains a very amazing forex strategy.

I'll make few more trades using ForexAce and I'll tell more about it in the next posts.

Here is the link again - Forex Ace

Labels: , ,


Comments:
You have some great information on your blog and it is a great resource for Forex traders. We run a very unique Forex trading system that forecasts 10 currency pairs and the S&P 500 with great accuracy. We have been averaging over 1000 Pips/week with our swing trading system and have a 2-Week Trial. Also, if you are interested in our referral program, we pay 40% monthly for each referral which equates to about $100/month for the life of the subscriber. We would value your feedback and comments.

Forex Swing Trading - ForecastTrader
http://www.forecasttrader.com
 
Do you still use ForexAce to make profit?

Lars
 
thaanks for a good and informative forex blog..keep update ok!!! =)

faithfully;
learn to trade forex

 
Thanks for this amazing system. Appreciate it a lot. I also tested this system on an hourly chart for EURUSD, GBPUSD and EURGBP and unfortunately, got stopped out from all three positions. I must say that, when I was trading using that system., my own strategies told me not to trade with any pairs. I still gave benefit of the doubt to the system and hence suffered.

Regards
Jason paul
http://www.forexfreedownload.com
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?