Sunday, June 22, 2008

Forex Ace - My review after placing few more trades

Forex Ace - Over last few days I have placed 7-8 trades using Forexace system. Most of these were on EUR/USD currency pair. Rest on GBP/USD

Some of you have contacted me to share my experience with Forex Ace.

Out of the 8 trades I placed 5 were profitable in the range of 70-75 pips on average. The remaining trades ended in the loss.

In all its a good system.

Now some of you have been asking about if they will get the ebook free that contains a great forex trading strategy of they buy Forex Ace through my link.

Yes, you'll get that ebook for free.

If you have bought already through my link, you would have received the email from me by now that contains the link from where you can download the ebook.

The guys who created Forex Ace are coming up with a Forex Trading Software called Forex Annihilation that runs on Autopilot.

I just got a preview copy today of this software. I'll post my review of this software by tomorrow.

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?