Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Forex Annihilation Review - I made few trades using Forexannihilation

Forex Annihilation Review

As I mentioned in my last message that I am going to use ForexAnnihilation to find out more about this forex trading software.

I received a preview copy of this forex trading software just few days back. Its a little software that runs on Metatrader. Due to this, this software is not large in size and doesn't uses much of the memory.

I went through the instructions to install it and how to use it. Once I installed Forex Annihilation, I decided to place few trades using it on my demo account.

I placed two trades so far. One yesterday afternoon on GBP/USD and other today morning also on GBP/USD.

The one I placed yesterday ended up in 54 pips profit, at one time it was in117 pips profit, but I forgot to move the stop loss. I guess that might be because I am not that comfortable using softwares like metatrader.

The other trade I placed using software today is still open with 44 pips profit.

I just thought of sharing some review of Forex Annihilation. It is coming out on 24-Jun-08. This software runs on Autopilot, so it identifies as well as place the trade for you.

I'll place few more trades today.

Click on the link if you want more information on Forex Annihilation

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Good Article. Hey, can we make a link exchange. I'll put your link at my blog and you do the same. Please e-mail me at awieniaga@yahoo.com if you agree.

My blog is http://start-forex-trading.blogspot.com/
 
it looks complicated to me, but somehow i managed to figure out how it works based on your decription.

Forex Tips? Check this site:

Forex Tips Online
Work at Home Online
 
hey nice post about forex annihilation, it is really informative , some i've learned on stock trading australia for tips and guides, some on the internet, keep it up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?