Sunday, August 03, 2008

My Forex Trading Course - Updates

Updates on my Forex Trading Course

Hey There, do you remember that I mentioned quite a while back that I am going to create my forex trading course?

Well, I am glad to tell you that it will come out in the market very soon..sometime this month. I am really busy with that as there will be so much content in it and thats the reason I have not been able to post on this blog very often for past few weeks.

I know how much people visit this blog to get fresh information on Forex Trading and lot of you have been really looking forward to my course.

I assure you that I'll keep you updated about this course.

In the meantime, you can click on the link to visit to get a - Free Forex Trading Ebook

Its a mini ebook that contains some simple yet important rules that people forget when they trade forex and so meet frustration of losing trades.

So go to the website and get the free report.

Also, if you would like to know more about my new forex trading course and also keep yourself posted on how is it progressing, you can follow me on twitter at -

http://twitter.com/forex_success_f

(Remember, I just created this account 10 min back..So you are the 1st ones with whom I am sharing my Twitter profile..:-))

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Am regularly visiting here for forex information. Your course is much awaited....
 
Hello,
I'd like to discuss business development questions with you. Please contact me at
MSN: promo@forextester.com
ICQ: 476-894-399
Skype: Tyrian777
 
hello..thank you for your information about forex trading..your blog really inspire me to become a forex trader nowdays..

hopefully i also can share my expirience about forex as you at my blog learn to trade forex


thank you..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?