Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Forex Autocash Robot - The new Expert Advisor

Forex Autocash Robot is a new Expert Advisors. I am finding that a lot of experts are saying good words about it. Infact there is a website that is having a Forex Autocash Robot Review and an offer.

The most talked about point is that this software has not lost a single trade in last 8 years 8 months. This is really amazing. I haven't seen or heard any software that has got 100% of winning trades in all the trades placed during a span of more than 8 years.

I am not sure how true this is. But this software does look interesting. I'll try it on my demo account. The good thing about epert advisor such as Forex Autocash Robot is that they trade automatically. They'll place the trade, manage as well as close the trade.

If you are trying the software, I'll advise you to 1st try it on demo account and get used to it. Using directly on a live account may be risky.

The video on the website is nice.

Check it out yourself - Forex Autocash Robot

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
No lose in Forex Autocash Robot? I am a subscriber to this program and I have been trading on demo yet.

The so-called "no lose" trade is not true. I have been always losing in my demo trade. I have already asked for a refund of my subscription. Two days have now passed and I have not received my refund. I used the "ticket" system in requesting for a refund.
 
Thank you for sharing.You should know what happens during preboot sequence, during boot sequence, Kernal load phase, kernal load initialization, logon phase.We want you to come up with more ideas.



MyInvestorsPlace - trading, value,
investing, forex, stock, market, technical, analysis, systems

 
Prophet1 Is An Amazing Highly Profitable Fully Automated Forex Trading System. This Expert Advisor (EA) Is Unique And Highly Profitable. Prophet1 Makes Calculated Highly Profitable Trades Consistently. Prophet1 Is Your Key To Success In The Forex Market.
--------
george
Buy
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

 
Join my list for insider tips on Forex Trading!!
Once you join, you'll receive an amazing forex trading strategy for FREE

:
:


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?